Steampunk Universe
Welcome to Steampunk Universe! Please read the rules and plot before starting your great adventure! When registering, please use the name of your character that you wish to play as. If you wish to be a canon, please contact an admin. Thank you and enjoy your time here on Steampunk Universe!!
Steampunk Universe
Welcome to Steampunk Universe! Please read the rules and plot before starting your great adventure! When registering, please use the name of your character that you wish to play as. If you wish to be a canon, please contact an admin. Thank you and enjoy your time here on Steampunk Universe!!
Steampunk Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk Universe

Come and join the war against the governments that want to create the superhuman beings in this steampunk era. Create your character, be a canon from a movie or manga, meet new people, and enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:19 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Admins and mods
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Toxin_11

Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Cobalt12

Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Umi_mo10
Latest topics
» Heath's city junkyard
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:17 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Roleplay requests!
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Umi Tateishi (and others)
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 am by Umi Tateishi

» Moonlit Forest
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm by Gadara

» Super mall
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 pm by Gadara

» Abendroth, Gadara
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 pm by Toxin Vulpe

» The bathroom
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:05 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Front door/ Front hall
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:02 pm by Umi Tateishi

» The basement
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:00 pm by Umi Tateishi

Top posters
Toxin Vulpe
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Vote_lcapMoonlit Forest - Page 2 Voting_barMoonlit Forest - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Gadara
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Vote_lcapMoonlit Forest - Page 2 Voting_barMoonlit Forest - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Umi Tateishi
Cobalt
Koinu
Affiliates

Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Affili10
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Affili11
Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Affili12

Moonlit Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Toxin scuffed down the mushrooms and snarled wanting more, her pain ceasing, but hunger taking place. She was just a mess, and it showed. As she licked her fingers and lips of the poison's sap did she look up to see the rattle snake. Toxins ears twitched and her eyes showed the lust for the animal. She snarled and snatched the animal away before ripping it apart viciously. She was a monster and she knew that. She had no shame in her animal behavior. But she didn't know if Gadara would run in fear, or be plain disgusted. She didn't really care though. Humans and herself were different. Especially her. She was a monster. And she would act like what she was created to be. That was what she wanted to do to those who did this to her. Rip them apart and eat them showing that they created a monster. And she loved being it.
Back to top Go down
https://steampunkuniverse.rpg-board.net
Gadara

Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Gadara watched what had come to happen to the snake and he frowned some what for that was the way of life, animals killed one another to survive much like how humans did when it came to protecting their families. He however did not see one family in danger but he saw two different families fighting one another to arrange a marriage without even letting their child decide. It wasn't much on survival, but he knew if he fought against his family or the other that a fight would of broke out and some lives would have been lost. He was confused about it, why did everyone get so worked up over such stupid things as arranged marriages and marrying their kids against their will. Gadara didn't get it and he could see that he didn't matter in his parents eyes. The only thing that mattered was the title that his family had held. Gadara closed his eye as he went still, simply ignoring the itch from the poison mushrooms that he fed Toxin a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Toxin scarfed down the snake and begun to clean herself of the blood. Her eyes no longer held a glowing lust and she looked to Gadara, blood stains near her lips. She watched him, hears perked and twitching. Her tail hugged her as she blinked. Her body no longer ached and was relieved. It no longer glowed and she was feeling much better. But she noticed Gadara in thoughts. She blinked and tilted her head.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

Toxin went silent. Awaiting for his response hoping her could relieve himself from troubling thoughts. Toxin knew what that was like. She was haunted by memories. She was haunted by the screams of her people. She was haunted with the fact she'd be alone the rest of her life. No one would want to be with an unstable creature like her. She was a time bomb, or for better works, a nuclear bomb.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Gadara's eye snapped shut then opened pretty fast as he looked to Toxin and he simply smirked with his expression kind, his left hand however was hugging his right arm really hard not that it seemed hard to him anyway. He was glad, Toxin was alright and wasn't in pain anymore. That made his day. No, it made him feel tons better. The world wasn't shaking as it was when he watched her suffer. He wasn't useless after all. Gadara's body was in pain, but from the looks of it before. Toxin's pain was bigger than his own and so he could deal with the pain. It wasn't as big as Toxin's though, it would go away with the right medicine. Toxin, didn't have anything to take really. She had to gather such things that would kill a man or even a dozen men. Gadara understood that more than anyone else did. The time alone has really changed his mind for the better, he so hoped so.

"Hm, nothing much. My family probably hates me now. Which pretty much means that I am alone to support myself. I know for real now that they don't care about me, the only thing that they care for is their money and their title. I see that as a honor for I get to live the way that I want. I am actually glad that I supported you though, Toxin. I have no one to support and so I am glad that I supported you for this short time. It has been a honor."

Gadara smiled a peaceful smile, at least he was used for something to help another person's life. At least Toxin feels better, not that it would last for he knew that more attacks like that would indeed happen. After all everything can not be avoided for long.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Toxin blinked watching him. Her head still tilted. She listened and tried to understand, but really couldn't relate. She didn't have family. And her father was a crazy lunatic. She blinked before being taken back by what he said. She stood up, her look sadden and soft. She wasn't in pain, or feeling pain for him. But in a way she was. Toxin looked to the ground avoiding eye contact as a small blush raised on her pale skin, easily see able. Her ears laid down as her eyes softened.

"I've been thinking about what you said. And in truth, I......I'm actually liking the feeling of having someone with me. B-But thats....."

She went silent as her eyes darted from him to the ground. She then noticed his arm and she sighed. She walked to him and grabbed his arm. She brought it to her mouth. Toxin had ways of getting rid of poison, not just delivering it to her victims. Much like a vampire, or how a normal human would suck out venom, did she bite into his arm gently and begin to drain the poison that was in his arm. Luckily it wasn't that bad and only took a few minutes to cure. She lifted away from it and let go of his arm and looked to the ground while wiping her mouth. His arm though now held a lip burn from her mouth. She still held a bright shade of pink on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Gadara looked to Toxin and he smiled with his expression still kind, that expression then turned to shock as a small gasp came from his lips as he watched her take the poison out of his arm. He blinked once and then a second time before chuckling with his eyes now closed, Gadara was feeling rather great. Most humans would of fled or even begin to over react to such things happening to them but he wasn't like all humans. Gadara came to get to know Toxin and he was doing just that and he was enjoying it rather well. Never in a million years would his family or his ex-wife come to understand him at all. Gadara was indeed impressed now and he softly petted Toxin's hair with his expression still kind as he continued to let his chuckle escape his lips.

"Thank you~"
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Toxin nodded, having a blush before she let a small gasp out. She was never touched like this before. And something rushed over her. She purred and pushed her ears into the touch. She turned into a giant cat and closed her eyes. But as thoughts came into process did she jerk herself away. Her eyes shun with shock at her action and her face turned red. She swiftly turned away from him and didn't face him. Her tail swung swiftly as her ears hung low. She didn't know how to face him. She never acted like that. But she never was touched before. And she didn't do it intentionally either. It was like an animal instinct that came into her. She didn't know how to face this. She never had to deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Gadara watched as she moved into his hands enjoying the petting and then moved away from it, he lowered his hand down as he continued to watch her with a smirk now on his face. This was amusing and at the same time it eased him in so many ways. He wasn't alone, Gadara was actually with someone and that felt rather nice to him. He wasn't one to like being alone all of the time, but he had days when he had to accept it and stay in his garage by himself. Gadara simply watched Toxin now with his expression very much eased. One thing was certain, he was glad that Toxin accepted his thank you. That was what made his day. Gadara took that really seriously, for he felt that spreading thanks made some people happy if not made their day better at least. Gadara couldn't help but chuckle.

"Toxin, would you mind sharing with me on what you are feeling right now?"
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:29 pm

"I-I'm fine! I-Its just.......I-I've never been touched like that. It was.....good.....Ah!"

She blushed harder, her face as red as a tomato and refused to look at her. She hugged herself as she tail swished up high. Her ears still laid low, but her fur bristled, showing her embarrassment. She didn't know what to do or say. She was never put in a situation like this. Her more darker side was telling her to run off, refusing anymore of this embarrassment. But on the other side, she liked the attention. She didn't know what to do. She felt hot and felt like she was only going to get hotter. So of course she just sighed, nervously, and ripped her sweatshirt off and wrapped it around her waist. She looked over her shoulder at Gadara as she was now only wearing a simple black bra. But this seemed normal to her. She didn't care what she wore in front of others. She would wear what she wanted to wear whether people liked it or not. Her face still burned red, but the toxin veins could be seen illuminating through her skin. She turned her face away again and stared at a stone wall.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Gadara watched and as he watched he continued to chuckle as he approached her cautiously and made sure to let his head come up from beside hers as he hummed a bit silently. This is what he did around those he knew rather well. Of course, his ex-wife never saw this side of him before and so chances are high that if she was there right now she would of been flipping her top and then some. That is probably why he was smiling right now and kept his head where it was for a second before removing it, not wanting to get her to worked up. Toxin was indeed someone that he had never saw before, and now he was getting to know her rather well he might add. Gadara felt his heart racing though and he wondered about that, perhaps his body is telling him to be careful. Who knew, all that he knew was that she was cute and Gadara wasn't one to simply say that to anyone. Toxin's cute was simply something out of a normal dictionary.

"Toxin, calm down. All that you are feeling are good things. It is nice to feel good things is it not? Let me tell you something that is another good thing. I think you are cute~"
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Toxin shrieked, a shiver coursing her body and her tail and ears shot up, fur on edge. Her face and body burn red. She quickly turned to him, shock and confusion on her face. She couldn't believe what was happening. Her heart was racing and her body felt weird. Oh how she wanted to just run away screaming. She was never in a situation like this. She felt like she was sinking in quick sand and couldn't get out. She then nearly fainted, her eyes widening, when hearing what he said. Cute? Her cute? He must of been around her fumes to long, cause this man was on crazy gas.

"S-Shut up, baka! Y-Your crazy.....baka!"

She begun to stutter and look down and her eyes darted around trying to find something to get her mind off things. This wasn't normal. This was far from normal. This wasn't even in the same range as weird. She only saw this with normal people. Boys picking on girls to act cute and silly before they snatch their hearts up. Toxin promised herself she'd never let that happen. But she never thought she'd be in that kind of situation. She only hoped it wasn't. She didn't know what love was or any of that romantic stuff. She was too much of a monster. At least, that was what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Gadara watched this time surprised and he closed his eyes placing both hands now up, that was his way of saying that he was sorry and that if she wanted him to he would take it back. Perhaps this wasn't a good time to talk such things with her for she was now worked up and that worried him, Gadara then came to thought that maybe she hadn't been through this before. When he had thought that did his expression became sad for a little bit as he slowly moved his hands back down to his side. The only way that he could calm her down was to take back everything that he had said just now and so he would do it for her. Gadara really did felt that she was cute but he didn't want to push it. Oh, how hard it was for him to simply not hug her and show her affection. He would wait though. Then a thought passed through his head. Toxin may disappear from his view and that upsetted him a bit. For once in his life he gave support to someone and he wasn't alone. Why must this torment him so, he looked at her with such a mysterious look in his eye. It was like he was debating on what he should do and if he should do it.

"Alright. I'm crazy..."
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:06 am

Toxin blinked and was taken back. No one usually admitted such a thing. She was beyond confused. And for once, she was at a loss for words. Her brain shut down. She just stood there, blinking, ears perked, tail swiftly swinging. She then slowly got her brain back up and running and moved forward cautiously. She bent down and looked up at him with complete innocence and confusion.

"Why do you admit that? You humans and showing, this thing call affection, a very odd behavior you humans do. I.....I never really experienced something so confusing. I do not understand why you admit to such an insult. You......do you.....do you.........do you like me?"

Toxin tilted her head, her burning red face calmed down to a soft blush. She blinked, her eyes as innocent as a childs. She didn't know how to go about this. Usually people admitted things and accepted insults when then 'liked' someone, from what she studied. It confused her greatly.

(I gtg for the night! Talk with ya tomorrow! =D )
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:15 am

Gadara noticed her face now for she tilted her head to look up at him and as he watched her his expression became a bit softer and it showed clearly on his face as he nodded. Never would he admit that, after getting to know her and feeling like he could support her and show her all of the feelings that she missed out on could he now admit it. Gadara simply smirked as he took the notice of her expression for it appeared normal and innocent, something that he took notice of very quickly and he couldn't help but stare at her for a short moment before going ahead and speaking to her kindly.

"I like you, Toxin. I feel bad for you and yet I want to show you things. I would simply like to share with you things that you missed out on. At least, you wouldn't be alone."

(^^ Alright! Talk to you tomorrow! )
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Toxin walked backwards and slipped her sweatshirt back on. She turned her back on him and something, despite her yearning for a companion, told her this couldn't work. They were too different and she would cause more heart break. She drilled it into her mind that being alone was best. Thats just how it had to be. She finally begun to show her true colors now, more stern and dark, and she shook her head. Her ears hung low and her tail wrapped around her legs. She let out a long sigh.

"No....no....it just wont work. I like you Gadara. But I can't handle this thing you call love. We're just too different and I'm no longer human. And I can't be human again either. I'm dying and I'm a monster. I'll just cause you more heartbreak. Please don't take this the wrong way. I still want to be your friend."

Toxin's voice was stern and hard. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, but she had to tell him that. She probably wouldn't be in a romantic relationship and that was fine with her. She had bigger problems than to worry about her love life.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:15 pm

The words that he saw coming, came to be. Gadara stood there a little dumb founded for he blinked his eyes silently for a couple of minutes and then he sighed with his expression lost. He had lost. Friends meant the world to him, but he couldn't support them all that well. Sure, he would give them a lot of advice and be brotherly to them but how is that suppose to make his world better. Friends can't always be there to support him. Everyday friends meet, all they do is chat for a little while and then they hug with their good-byes following. Gadara couldn't really understand the answer that he was given, but it surely slapped him in the face which made his left eye hurt more than anything. It usually did that when he felt bad or neglected. Was it normal to feel that way, it sure was. That was a sign that his heart had broke in some way, and it could never be fixed. Gadara took time in finding the right one, meeting Toxin was surely a blessing in his eye. A weird blessing, but it still counted right. After all he wanted to teach her things, he wanted to embrace her with the little time she had left. He didn't care that she was different, and she called herself a monster but there was some that were way worse than Toxin. Point being the people who made her the way that she was right now. Thoughts came and went and it seemed that he was in some kind of silent trance for a moment as his left eye continued to hurt. Gadara smirked, it was a sorrowful kind of smirk as he shrugged and turned his head away. The deed was done. Toxin gave him the answer, and he may as well accept it. This won't stop him though. This man may come to go down a path of a love that will never be. So much for finding love and then never getting it.

"Mm-hm. I understand. Though, how can you cause me more heartbreak? Your words were enough to almost kill me."

Gadara was speaking the truth, he felt a connection between them. Perhaps, he was suppose to fall in love with her? Maybe, he was suppose to show her things that she had messed up on. Being brought up in a different family and being raised to believe in fate, Gadara had come to believe that Toxin was suppose to be with him. It was called to give her enough happiness before she passes. Gadara winced silently to himself, it was a inward wince which always came with the dizzy headedness. Never would he understand his condition. Ever since his eyes was lost, it just had bad timing in everything. If it wasn't him finishing a project, it was him cooking. Then another would follow suit and he would faint while standing or almost cut himself or ever worse. Gadara had to be careful and not get to worked up. Was he seriously that worked up over Toxin? That was something that he partly agreed on and then it wasn't at the same time. Gadara looked to a tree and decided to lean against it while he hugged himself, he tried to think on other things in hopes of getting rid of that dizzy feeling.

"Toxin, I really don't think you are a monster. You have been abused and neglected by those that you thought loved you. You are in pain, only due to the real monsters that made you this way today. Though, you tell me to not love you. I'm sad to say, I have. I can deal with it though, I'm choosing this only cause I really think that I can make you happy for the short time that you have."
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Toxin didn't know how love worked. She only knew harshness and bitterness. Friendship to her was what an acquaintance would be to someone normal. Love, in her mind set, to her was friendship and things she couldn't handle. Her body was a death trap in itself. Toxin's ears hung low hearing his words. They were bitter and painful to her. She was grateful that he wanted to show her kindness and things most people would never show her, but he couldn't understand why she was pushing him away. Who could? Who could understand what it was like. A darker side of herself was coaxing her into showing him her 'real world'. But the kinder side was telling her the consequences that could come. She whimpered, almost like a sniffle of a cry that would become, but she held it back. She turned and faced him, furry, sadness, and hope stung her face. Her eyes glowed, showing the held back tears, her face burning red cheeks and her mark glowing brightly.

"You can't understand! No one can! They only damn way someone can get into their skulls is if they go through the same damn thing that me and thousands of others go through. I won't lie to you....I want to be with you. Your sweet, kind, and like me for me......but it wont work. If I get worked up, or angry, or heated up, you can get hurt. Take a look through my eyes, Gadara. How would it make me feel to see someone I care for get hurt by me. I can't control it, I've tried. I'm already haunted by the screams of the innocent people of Ukraine that weren't given a chance to live. I selfishly stole their lives and can never take that back. I can't handle doing more damage than I already do. I'm so sorry.....I just......please try to see it through my eyes....please..."

Her voice was cracking and held the whimpers of pleas to understand. This was why she stayed away from humans. This was why she was harsh and cold. This was why she hated her life and try to make amends. But nothing worked. This was her struggle, and she had no other options. She could only hide and steal to keep herself and her people alive. They came before her. She could only hope for Gadara to understand.
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 am

Gadara looked to her for a second and he simply looked down with his eye closed, that feeling of being dizzy was still there and that annoyed him quite a bit. She was really keen on what she was saying, it couldn't be helped. She was like made out of fire, everytime they went to touch he would end up getting burned. Humans were stubborn with their feelings, but none were like Gadara. He thought it out on what he wanted for a partner, he took time in what he was looking for. That however was dashed for the person he fell in love with was all to different to him. It was true. It was so heart breakingly true. Gadara knew that if he stayed being friends with her, he would end up breaking his heart more. What would a man do in this situation? Some would clearly give up on love while others moved on. Sighed lightly and shaking his head to his own thoughts, Gadara decided to keep it so. They could not be together, and it was due to his wishful thinking that clouded his judgement. How pitiful he felt once again.

"Aye."

Was all that he said. He was pretty much agreeing to everything and he knew for real that he would not forget about her. His love for her will stay with him for a long while, until he can accept it and let her go. Let all of her go. Gadara's face became a face that showed the same sorrow that he felt when he lost his eye. "You poor excuse of a human being!" followed with a few screams from his mother and then 'Smash!'. Blood seeped out of his left eye and his father stormed away with his wife who was weeping in sorrow of the poor excuse of a son that they raised. That feeling of being a failure stayed with him and it continues to stay with him. His eye is what represents failure. He was just going to have to deal with it. If things weren't hard on him now, they would get harder on him. His ex-wife will find him, and probably black mail him to get back together with her. Gadara felt his head throb as that dizzy feeling increased, his left hand was moved to perch on the tree he was leaning on and his head was down. That feeling was about to engulf him. He was about to faint and he wouldn't allow that to happen. Purposely he forced himself hard into the tree which he grunted softly afterward. That helped, for now.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Toxin tried to calm herself down. She was never put in this kind of position. She winced at seeing him in pain and hearing him in pain. This had never happened before. She never really cared for anyone like this. Usually she be cold and just tell them to suck it up and move on. But for once she was being kind. But she knew it couldn't last. She'd make it worse if she did anything else. Her eyes darted to the ground a she sighed. She didn't carry medication that could help him, so there was only one thing to do. She had to leave and end this so he could go home. She couldn't draw this out any longer.

"Bye, Gadara....and please.....don't go looking for me. We never met. It'll be better for you to just forget about me. I'm sorry.... for everything....Now go home. Your ill and need treatment that I can't give you."

Her voice was stern and cold. It showed no sign of hurt or comfort. Toxin, her ears and tail hung low, dashed into the thicker and deeper part of the forest, not looking back and trying her best to forget this ever happened. She stopped midway, far away from where he was and sighed crouching to the ground.

'Never again Toxin! You stay away from humans, you know better than this! You have enough on the plate.'

Toxin snarled to herself before leaving the forest and whatever else was behind her. It was time for her to go home and deal with more important things that were on her mind.

{Leaves Topic}
Back to top Go down
Gadara

Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Gadara lifted his head up and right away did he watch her leave, something hit him at that moment and he moved away from the tree that he was up against and walked a bit in her direction. A total of five steps were taken until he stopped and looked to where she had disappeared too. Gadara's face showed that expression of being ashamed and he simply looked down with his hair sort of over his face as he sighed. Lifting his right hand up to his chest for a change did he simply leave it there as he continued to stare in the direction that Toxin had left in. Gadara couldn't help but feel useless at that point and so he shook his head and walked off as slowly as any man like him could do and more. Gadara had a lot on his mind, his feelings could not be given up so easily. Though, she told him not to meet with her anymore. He most likely will want to meet her again and he may end up getting hurt more if he does. Is it so wrong to show a person that they are not alone. Gadara continued onward with his eye still bothering him. He knew for a fact that when he got home, he would come to think about Toxin more and more while he worked which would end up with him fainting again. At least he would faint at home rather than do it out in the open and show how weak he was

(Leave topic.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Forest   Moonlit Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steampunk Universe :: Heath’s City :: Middle class-
Jump to: