Steampunk Universe
Welcome to Steampunk Universe! Please read the rules and plot before starting your great adventure! When registering, please use the name of your character that you wish to play as. If you wish to be a canon, please contact an admin. Thank you and enjoy your time here on Steampunk Universe!!

Steampunk Universe

Come and join the war against the governments that want to create the superhuman beings in this steampunk era. Create your character, be a canon from a movie or manga, meet new people, and enjoy!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:49 pm
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Admins and mods

Latest topics
» Heath's city junkyard
Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:17 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Roleplay requests!
Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Umi Tateishi (and others)
Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 am by Umi Tateishi

» Moonlit Forest
Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm by Gadara

» Super mall
Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 pm by Gadara

» Abendroth, Gadara
Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 pm by Toxin Vulpe

» The bathroom
Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:05 pm by Umi Tateishi

» Front door/ Front hall
Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:02 pm by Umi Tateishi

» The basement
Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:00 pm by Umi Tateishi

Top posters
Toxin Vulpe

Gadara

Umi Tateishi

Cobalt

Koinu

Affiliates

Share | 

Super mall

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Super mall   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:11 am

Here you can find all your shopping needs. Many stores have parts and supplies for inventions and crafts. Many popular clothing stores can be found here as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steampunkuniverse.forumotion.com
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 pm

The super mall, a good as a place as any to find the items he needs to keep his shop running rather well. However, this wasn't the case for his shop was fine. The only thing that he needs to shop for is simple food items. Gadara was of course a fairly sizable eater when it came to working so hard by himself. Unlike other man, he was the only one who could eat a lot more than others only cause he believed in eating every little bite. Not only was it the right thing to do, but it was rather polite to the person who made the food. Though, he made the food himself he still had to be thankful of course. Gadara had his right hand in his pocket with his right thumb hanging out, his attire was his typical attire. A long black sleeve shirt with 'V's cut down both sleeves rather evenly, underneath his shirt was a grey long sleeve shirt along with black jeans with the knees cut out. Gadara's feet were covered in black boots, and as he took a step was it noted due by the floor under his feet. Each step he took, was a perfect well maintained stride that kept his posture straight. Many people did seem to notice him, but he wasn't paying no mind. Since his eye was scanning everywhere and anywhere that had the items he was looking for, Gadara was indeed keen in looking for some food. After all you had to keep up with food, since just about everyone needed to eat. Gadara stopped as he looked from side to side, his hair draped over both of his shoulders rather evenly as he continued to search.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Toxin was easily disguised in her long golden cape that covered her ears and tail perfectly.She was wearing a baby blue flowing celtic dress, since her usual attire could get her caught. She covered her marking with an even coat of skin cover so her marking wouldn't show. Her eyes were hidden behind contacts that were a shade of blue. Unless she got angry, she was easily hidden. She quickly stepped through the crowds of people, a rather rare item in her hand. She was perfecting her electro gun that seemed to have broke with her last run in at the junkyard. So she had no option but to come her today, even if it was a risk. But she wouldn't have her weapon disabled. If she was in a pickle, she would need it. She was paying to much attention though in her head, planning out if she needed anything else, and didn't see her quick footing that landed her into a tall, strong, body, causing her to fall to the ground. True, Toxin was balanced, but when in her own little world, or distracted, she could easily be tipped over. She scuffed as she hit the ground, her item slipping from her grasp as she braced herself with her hands. She winced slightly, her tail taking full body attack and rubbed her head. She wasn't concerned of the item right now, but her disguise. She had to make sure nothing was ripped or shattered or fell off so she stayed hidden. Otherwise she'd be in quiet the pickle. After making sure she was fine she looked up, her blue eyes studying who she fell into. If it was a military man, or scientist, she would have to come up with a rather quick excuse.

Back to top Go down
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Gadara had little time to debate on which way to go before he got bumped into which made him blink his eyes once as he looked down to the well cloaked figure that had bumped into him. He could not help but wonder what he heard just now, it was a rather defined click. Something that he was all to use to which was the sound. Gadara's facial features did seem to be a little concerned for he feared he had hurt the person that bumped into him just now. Not much was really going through his mind, the only thing that seemed to pass his mind was to offer the person a hand up which he did. Gadara used his left hand, which was then offered to the person on the floor. Sometimes, things like this happen and he could not blame the person for doing it. Rather, accidents like this happen often and they need to be dealt with in a rather nice manner for it was no ones fault. As he kept his hand out he still wondered what that sound was, perhaps it was a item that broke during the fall or maybe it was something that he could fix. He just may come to offer to fix it as well if the person needed it to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Toxin was a bit taken back at the out stretched hand, not used to such treatment, but remembered that this is what the nicer folks tend to do. So he wasn't a scientist or military man. They wouldn't treat something like this as nicely. She took his hand, trying to cool her adrenaline down, since it could cause a rather hurtful hand shake, and gripped his hand firmly, her hand giving off a rather warm tingly feeling. She wasn't always lethal, only when angry did her body give off the chemicals, but her skin would still give off a rather odd heat and tingly sensation. It was from all the chemicals moving through her body. She watched him as some of her brown locks fell onto her face as she tried to get into 'character'. Toxin wasn't stupid. She knew if something like this were to occur or if she was put into a situation, she would need to be in a different character. She knew she wasn't the nicest when she was herself, but she had to try so she didn't raise suspicion. Before being helped up, her tail swiftly grabbed the object the fell beside her and clung onto it. She wasn't about to forget that thing.

Back to top Go down
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Gadara's expression seemed calm for he felt a little better for helping the person up, he however did notice the brown locks of hair that faintly made themselves known when he helped pull up. Shifting his head to the side, did he begin to wonder what just happened just now since things did seem to happen rather fast. Not only was he wondering why he was bumped into but he was also thinking that maybe he heard something in his head. He was sure though that it was a real like object, but as he glanced to the floor every second he decided to think that maybe he was indeed hearing things and just went on ahead in being better. Gadara was indeed better that his large frame didn't hurt someone or break anything. Rubbing his chin with his left hand, did he begin to question what he was here for and he closed his eyes and did a silent chuckle. Was he really that close in forgetting the food that he was here to get. After a moment did he stop his chuckling and he looked to the person with his head not tilted anymore and so he spoke with his accent of British rather easily known still trying to make sure there was no harm done anywhere.

"Are you alright? I caused no damage to you did I?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Toxin stood up straight and watched him, her face now more exposed than when it was. Her locks were slightly wavy and draped her face, her blue eyes shimmering with some intense, and a small hint of her green eyes could be seen shimmering through, but that was if someone was paying that much attention. Her tail gracefully swung itself into her hands, placing the object in her grasp before falling down. Her emotion was quiet intense itself, if not creepy. She then smiled softy, adding to the creepy mysterious factor, as she nodded. She begun to speak with her Russian accent, which was soft, yet chilling.

"I am fine kind stranger. Thank you for helping me. Everything is fine, nothing broken. Forgive me for being so distracted. Lots of things on my mind. Forgive me."

She gave a small bow before looking back up with her soft smile. She was hoping her 'creepy odd' character would play off well. Some would think that it would make her even more suspicious, which wasn't true. Some people tended to be creepy, especially the gypsies that tended to show up every now and then.

Back to top Go down
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Nodding to her response did he close his eye, it was pretty safe to bet that his other eye was closed as well behind the eyepatch that he was wearing. Gadara softly placed his left hand up and brushed his long bangs off of his shoulder starting to feel a little to hot and that sometimes irked him feeling way to hot. Finally, opening his eyes did he come to notice the accent and the sound of the voice. A woman bumped into him just now, that was surely surprising but what was more surprising was the affect that her voice gave off. Gadara could not place his tongue on it but he was surely interested and yet at the same time it made him wonder as well as question. Everyone was surely different in there own way and that was for sure. Gadara nodded and then he couldn't help but ask a question, his mind was buzzing after all. He had to know if he was hearing something just now or not.

"I'm sorry lass to bother you. Did you happen to drop something just now or was it in my head?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Toxin watched him, her emotionless, yet creepy, expression plastering across her face. She blinked and then held out the item the was in her grasp. The item wasn't that important that she hide it away. It wasn't in the least bit suspicious. Just an electric modifier. She looked to the item, seeing no cause for alarm, then looked back to him. She gave him a small smile, revealing some rather large canines before going back to a dull stare.

"Yes, this modifier. But its fine. Nothing broken.....like I said. You curious man with good hearing, hehe. Impressive, no? Not many have good hearing. Some would miss such a noise."

She chuckled darkly as she shrugged and pulled the item back under the cloak that covered her dress at the moment. She wasn't sure what she was getting into, but she figured it wouldn't cause any harm. Heck, if he worked for the government she could probably get some good info out of him. She glanced around, seeing no sign of military men or scientists, so she was in the clear. For now. She looked back to the man, her eyes giving off another glow of green. Toxin was cursing in her head for that. One thing she couldn't stop. Sometimes her body had a mind of its own.

Back to top Go down
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Gadara's expression seemed to calm quite a lot, so he wasn't hearing things. Shaking his head he couldn't but let a small smirk grace his lips. He honestly thought he was going crazy just now, since his eye went missing did things start happening rather fastly for him to keep up with. It was like a man that was blind and got use to his other senses. That was somewhat the case, then again he just figured he was special like that since he works with his hands and he has a certain love for things that he could work on. Gadara relaxed himself as he went still and took in a rather calm breath, when he looked to her did he wonder about her smile. Most people's best feature was there smile in his standards. He still wondered if that was the case or was he beginning to think like his parents again. Gadara shook that thought aside and he nodded silently before answering her question.

"Actually, I like working with my hands. I'm a mechanic which probably explains how I heard it. Do you wish for it to be fixed?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Toxin ears twitched under the cape, causing some movement at the top of her head, but she ceased it. Her fox like ears and tail wanted to be free and to move and flicker about, but she would have none of that. She wasn't going to get caught. She blinked as she heard him say what he did and smiled a rather large and fang like grin. She loved mechanics. They were so unique and wise. She learned a lot of her skills from mechanics that she used to work under. That was, until certain restrictions came around and made things harder for her to move so freely without being detected.

"A mechanic! How lovely! I've learned so much from people like you, your quiet special. So much knowledge and skill. Talented and special, yes. Hm, well I am intrigued in you now. Which means, since I was at fault for this incident, that I take you to lunch. A custom where I come from, yes."

She kept her sharp toothy grin large before it vanished to a soft smile. She was growing hungry herself. Plus, food was the best distraction. And this made her even less suspicious then. Also, she hadn't had a good chat with a mechanic in a while. She could use someone to talk to. Yes. Toxin was mostly a lone wolf. But she did grow lonely and need something to do or someone to talk to. And instead of creating a scene, a simple chit chat would do.

Back to top Go down
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Gadara smirked as he allowed himself to nod with his eyes closed, he may as well accept the offer for when things are offered do they make some lives better. Not only would it help make his life better or hers, it would just be nice to talk to someone new and open up. Usually, he didn't talk much but he was rather interested in his new friend. The way that she talked was more interesting to him, and here he thought he was the only one with a funny accent. Gadara couldn't help himself but let loose, it was his break time after all and since they were going out to eat he may just buy some food later. It was better to eat first, than to be hungry and eat the food right when you got home. Opening his eyes, Gadara allowed his left arm to sort of bow over his waist as he spoke calmly yet at the same time very pleased by her offer.

"It would be a honor. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Toxin nodded as she turned and head to a rather nice cafe here in the mall. It was very basic, but their food was superb. Toxin enjoyed the simple things. She wasn't one for fancy or over the top foods. As she walked, it could be seen that she had a sway to her. Like fox when it walks. Luckily most wouldn't notice it, but it did say a lot about her. She was the alpha and whether disguised or not, she would show it in her walk. Like a any other canine would. Once the made it to the restaurant, Toxin asked for a concealed room, where meetings or conferences would take place. he waiter nodded and lead them to the room. She waited for this gentlemen to fallow and waited for the waiter to leave.

"Hope you don't mind. I ask for private quarters so I can let my cape down. Order what you wish, money is no expense."

Toxin felt she could trust him enough. So she threw the cape around her chair, allowing her green ears and tail to show before taking her contacts out. She figured if he would do anything any way, she would have the upper hand now. So she wasn't concerned. And when the waiter would return she would simply place the contacts and cape back on.

Back to top Go down
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Gadara followed quite swiftly behind her, his eye was focused ahead of himself. Since he was missing a eye he had to make sure he was going the right way or else he would bump into someone or perhaps fall. Entering the cafe he had to admit it was a rather nice touch which placed a cozy feeling over himself. Gadara was some what interested when she spoke for a room which was concealed but he didn't think nothing by it at the time. Entering the room was it now obvious as to what she was. Noticing the appearance he couldn't help but smirk and close his eyes, he was going to be mature about this and not be rude in anyway. Like before he had thought, it was no ones fault it was just something that was horribly done without any kind of resolve or second thoughts. Gadara heard what she had said and he simply thought to himself with his eyes looking right at her. After thinking did he simply say.

"It is quite alright. Do you believe that they have sushi and dark coffee blend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Toxin chuckled as she settled down into her chair and nodded her head. She dropped her accent since it was a bit hard on her and went to her good old voice. She was Russian and Romanian, her accent true, but it was hard on her voice. She never spoke with it unless furious or being forced to. So she saw no need for it now. Her ears raised at his question and she gave a friendly wave and chuckle.

"You bet. I wouldn't come here if they didn't have sushi. A real delicacy when Japan was around. They best by far since it was hand made, right in front of you. But this place isn't to shabby. And coffee is certain. This place has it all."

She smiled softly, showing her canines more since she was loosening up. She then played with the modifier she still held in her hands. She looked to the object with quiet seriousness, the smile quickly fading. She toying with it and poking around.

"My damn electro gun shut down on me, so i had to come and get a modifier. I don't know what happened. Then again, it is quiet old and could use a tune up. But I never got the time."

Back to top Go down
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Gadara took a seat on the opposite of her and he placed his left cheek in his left palm as he looked to her calmly, his expression was quite relaxed as he looked at her. She surely was something to look at, many people had been talking about experiments lately and he wondered about that but he held no grudge with them really. If they don't hurt him then he was alright with them, any of them. Gadara allowed his eye to blink as he heard her speak and then he closed his eyes and he smirked back quite maturely. He had always been called a mature man, that was only cause he was brought up to be like that some what. Since he wasn't with his parents homever and had his own place, he could pretty much do whatever he wanted without fearing anything. Gadara opened his eye as he tilted his head off of his palm as he spoke.

"That is a shame. You know, I could of fixed your old weapon or whatever. I like to fix things. Ahem also, what is you name? Mine, is Gadara Abendroth "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:12 am

Toxin continued to toy with modifier, a stern and serious look gracing her face. Her ears twitched in all different directions and her tail swayed high and low. She then finally smirked as the modifier gave off an electric burst, slightly causing her fur to puff up. She chuckled as she placed the object aside. She then smirked as she crossed her arms and studied the man with her dilating eyes.

"I'd feel better if ya just made me a new gun. Hehe. That old thing has served me well for years now. Its a bout ready to retire anyway. But I will say that an electro gun is by far the most handiest to have. Just like a taser and a gun in one. Does enough damage to give you the upper hand. If I didn't have that old thing, well, lets just say the good folks back in Darkstone wouldn't be thriving like they are now. That gun got me the supplies I needed to help them out."

She chuckled as she closed her eyes. She loved her guns and inventions. They were her babies. And she was especially proud of them. She then snapped out of her thoughts and looked to the man. Her ears perked up and she tilted her head slightly.

"Gadara. Thats quiet a handsome name. Well, it was rude of me not to say, but you can understand why yes? Its Toxin Vulpe, love. And I wouldn't go around spitting out. It can get you in a heap of trouble. And I hate for you to get wound up into such a mess."

She gave a small shrug and kept a small smile. She knew anyone who would say her name would be taken, and once taken, they would be tormented till they told them of everything they knew. Some were killed. And Toxin didn't want to put anyone in that position.

(I gtg for the night! I'll be back tomorrow though! )

Back to top Go down
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:21 am

Waving his left hand, that was his way of saying that he would not tell a soul living nor dead. Hearing what she said about a new gun did get him interested as he looked to the side and began to debate on what kind of gun that would look like. How would it function in being two different kinds of weapons. Gadara liked that idea but he knew it would take sometime to due as well as finish and as always he liked to take his time in making new things. Whenever he took his time was he more able to make the weapon rather flawless and easy to work with. Sometimes, when he is pressured into finishing his work it oftenly back fired with him or with others. They just never seemed to work right if he were to rush his work, that is the main reason why he took his time in making things. Gadara simply smirked hearing her name which knocked his thoughts out of the way for the time being. He may as well just plan out a new weapon when he got home, cause then time would be on his side and he would be able to make a blue print of the weapon. It was a good idea to draw it out before putting it together. Much like a puzzle, it took time to finish and once finished would it be admired and loved by the one who finished it.

"Trust me, I won't say a word. Hm, I could probably make you a new one. It may take sometime though. If you tell what you want, I am pretty sure I could put it together. That is, if you really want one. If you like the gun you have now then that is fine too. Heh, I'm glad that someone likes my name."

(Alright! ^^ Chat with you tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:33 pm

"Sounds like fun. It be nice to have a new gun. And the thought of a newly designed gun would be even tastier. Hehehehe."

Toxin chuckled. She wasn't usually offered for such an offer. Then again, she usually didn't keep in contact let alone talk openly with mechanics either. She closed her eyes as her ears twitched. Her eyes then shot open, her pupils dilated to thin slits as she quickly dressed herself in her disguise. The waiter walked in and smiled asking for their orders. Toxin stated her order, a tray of Sushi with a sweet thai tee, and waited for Gadara to place his. Her back was toward the two of them as she looked to the wall, acting as if her interest was in the paintings that decorated the room. Toxin knew the risk of this lunch. If her keen hearing couldn't inform her of the incoming danger, she would be detected and the warrant for her arrest would be placed. She would enjoy staying undetected for now. Her ears were pinned on the two, awaiting to hear when it was clear.

Back to top Go down
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:45 pm

Gadara kept his ears open as he listened to what she said, he nodded with his right eye closed and then it opened when he noticed that she covered herself up. Lifting his head up rather calmly, did he look to the waiter. Gadara heard what she had spoke of what she wanted and then when it was his turn did he simply think about it a little more. He may as well get his favorites, rather then trying something new and not coming to like it all that much. With him, that always happened when he tried to something new. It took time to like the new food and that was something that he had time for but never did he do it for obvious reasons. The new food would only come to waste and then he would end up throwing it away to either just giving it away to someone rather random. Gadara spoke to the waiter, he simply said that he wanted his sushi to be organized in size on his plate as well as politely asking for the dark blend type of coffee. Gadara loved the dark coffee blend, for not only was it strong. It sure helped him along during the hard days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Toxin waited as the waiter left before taking her disguise of and letting a sigh escape her lips. She then took her seat as her ears, perked up high, listened to the fainting footsteps. She then closed her eyes, her ears laying down some, and stayed silent for a while. She was thinking through her many thoughts that seemed to have made her life so hetic. She took on so much to help so many. She only wished that this war could end quickly. But that was far from being that simple. She sighed to herself before opening her eyes. The shun that intense neon green, her pupils slitted like a snakes. She had a dull expression on, saying no words, and just watched him. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy conversing with him, but that she was studying him. She tried to pick people apart and figure them out. It was a keen ability of hers and she put it to good use. But sometimes certain questions had to be asked.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your eye?"

Toxin stated her question calmly and so nonchalant. She was going to make fun of him, or was disgusted. She had seen worse. Far worse. But she was curious. She was part fox after all.

Back to top Go down
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Gadara heard the question and he looked in Toxin's direction in a rather comfortable way, after doing so did he touch his eye patch with his right hand. It had been sometime ago when he had lost his eye, it was the price that he had to pay to escape his parents and live his life just like how he wanted. However, that still didn't mean that he was happy about it for he surely did miss his eye. As time went on though, did he begin to get use to his eye not being there. Gadara sighed taking his right hand off of his eye patch and simply placed his hand in his lap while leaving his left hand up and on the table to be seen. Toxin was curious as to what happened to his eye, well then he shall share with her what had happened.

"I don't mind telling you, Toxin. My eye was lost when I divorced my wife, after four years of marriage. I was forced to marry someone I did not know, I hardly had anything to do with her and so I made if official and divorced her. My parents, mainly my father did not look to kindly on my failure. He smashed a rather large vase into my eye, plenty of shards destroyed its function and so it became useless which is how I got the eye patch today. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Toxin's ears fell slightly as her expression turned somewhat sad. True, she did feel bad for him, but she understood that pain. Her own father created this monster. And he watched ideally by, showing no remorse or guilt. Her pupils became full, like any humans, and shimmered that pain that struck her. She stayed silent, looking downwards at her hands that rested on the table. She couldn't understand why someone would do such things to their children. It made no sense. Toxin clenched her hands before pulling them into her lap. She shook her head slightly, snapping out of the painful memories, before catching something she didn't really know of.

"Marriage? Divorced? What is that?"

Toxin wasn't shown to the outside world till she destroyed Russia. She wasn't exposed to such things. She lived a sheltered life, even after saving herself. She didn't want anything to do with the world around. All she wanted was justice.

Back to top Go down
Gadara

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:31 pm

The questions sort of surprised him lightly but he decided to think nothing by it and simply try to think up on some good answers to give her. Gadara was quite use to both marriage as well as divorce since he had been through both of them. Sometimes things like that happen, he knew it would happen to him anyway for he didn't know his ex-wife well enough. Besides, she was quite controlling anyway and seemed to hate the work that he did. Gadara loved his work which is probably why he decided to keep his job rather than his wife who he knew little of. Gadara smirked as he looked at Toxin, that was his way of saying that he would try his best to answer it.

"Marriage is a connection that two people share. Their love is what binds them together. Without love however, does divorce happen. Divorce is a seperation of two married people. They go through paperwork only then to finally succeed in seperating. In a way, marriage binds people together due to their feelings of love. While a divorce is a way to break that bond between the two people that do not share the same feelings. Does this help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Toxin's expression was one of confusion and seriousness. Love? Was a feeling that powerful to do such a thing? It seemed silly if not ridiculous. Then again, Toxin never experienced true kindness or love. Just lies and pain. So she thought the whole idea was a bit redundant. She scuffed to herself, rolling her eyes as she looked to a wall. She said nothing more, her mood souring. Not because of him of course. She was just like that. She grew silent, continuing to stare blankly at the wall. Her ears and tail however continued to move and twitch. Completely parallel to her mood. Then again, her body did sometimes have a mind of its own. While staring at the wall did her mind travel to those dark times when she was tested on and betrayed. She could never grasp these human feelings. She would watch young girls talk of becoming princesses and finding their true love, a prince. She didn't know what a princesses was, let a lone a prince, but true love was enough for her to get it. How ridiculous she thought.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super mall   

Back to top Go down

Super mall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next